Last updated 7th May 2020
Kaikōura Physiotherapy is now open for Telehealth consultations. What does this mean?
You can access a physiotherapist via video or telephone calls.
What can a Physio do via Telehealth?
- We can assess you, work out what your problem is, give advice on self-management and exercises to assist your recovery.
- We can also register new ACC claims
How can Telehealth be accessed?
- Phone 319 3538 and leave a clear message with your contact details.
- We will phone you to organise a time that suits you, email you a link to click onto using your phone, tablet or laptop.
How much will this cost me?
- We understand that this is a stressful time and that there will also be unexpected financial pressures.
- For this reason, there will be no co-payment for telehealth consults for ACC injuries i.e. it will be at no charge to you.
Our hours are Monday - Friday 8.30 - 5pm. The best way to contact us is by phone.